Buy on bestbuy.com
– October 11, 2021
Nuheara IQbuds² MAX Product Review
• The IQbuds² MAX and charging case are lightweight and impressively well-constructed.
• The matte feel of the IQbuds2 Max (and charging case) provides a very nice texture and makes the touch controls easy to use.
• Pairing the IQbuds² MAX to my Samsung Galaxy Note mobile phone was instantaneous and effortless, and their Bluetooth® 5.0 ensured a stable connection.
• The recharging case is small enough to inconspicuously fit in the front pocket of my running shorts, jeans, and dress slacks.
• Unlike other similar wireless earbuds, the IQbuds² MAX fits in my ears in an extremely low-profile manner.
• Nuheara’s provision of S/M/L memory foam and silicone tips is much appreciated (i.e. my medium-sized silicone tips created a comfortable and acoustic seal), and I was able to comfortably wear the IQbuds² MAX for several hours straight.
• Customizing left and right single-tap and double-tap acoustic functions was easy to set up and utilize.
• I found battery life to range between 4.5 to 8.5 hours depending on different settings (i.e. ambient and ANC settings, etc.), and I got over an hour of IQbuds² MAX battery life after a quick 15-minute charge.
• I enjoyed the IQbuds² MAX so much, that I picked up the Nuheara IQStream TV companion streamer 5 days later (at Best Buy, of course).
• The app interface layout is simple and is easy to navigate and use.
• The app allows you to enjoy your listening experience in a multitude of real-world, situational sound environments. You can choose four favorites of the seven available ambient environmental EQ presets – workout, street, home, office, restaurant, driving, and plane – which you can then toggle through by tapping the buds while in use. Plus, there are four ambient sound settings – volume, speech in noise control, world EQ, and focus – for all environmental presets.
• I enjoyed the exceptional sound fidelity of the IQbuds² MAX having tested them in numerous real-world and challenging sound environments.
• The Directional Focus feature allows me to easily hear and concentrate on conversations in front of me, and I can deactivate it to enjoy enhanced surround sound.
• The Speech In Noise Control feature allows me to adjust the balance of Ambience and Speech depending on my environment.
• The premium Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) technology is a welcomed and effective feature that mutes the world around me when enabled (precisely named “World On” and “World Off” by Nuheara).
• Hands-free calling and integrated Google Assistant (and Siri) made my calls effortless, and callers on the other end enjoyed clear conversations.
• I found the sound quality of the IQbuds² MAX to be particularly excellent for music listening (i.e. I routinely play background music via my IQbuds² MAX while working on my laptop).
• The unique Ear ID hearing assessment feature presents six pitch levels to identify potential hearing challenges and a subsequent customized sound solution.
• While I don’t have hearing difficulties, the sound amplification of the IQbuds² MAX made me feel like I had enhanced “bionic hearing”.
Best Buy Order & Delivery
• My order and delivery-at-home experience from Best Buy was excellent.
I highly recommend the Nuheara IQbuds² MAX.
– October 18, 2021
Let me begin by saying I am a 68 year old male in good physical condition but an earlier life of playing rock and roll music has been taking its toll on my hearing. I am not badly hearing impaired yet but enough that I need some help from asking everyone to repeat themselves. We all know how ridiculously expensive and what a true ripoff conventional hearing aids are. They are basically 1970’s technology for thousands of dollars. That said, I really wanted these earbuds to live up to their hype so I decided to give them a try. First I will tell you the things I liked. For one, they are rechargeable and do hold a charge for a long time. The case they come in will store several recharges in itself so you can bring the case along and recharge the earbuds within minutes. The programs for street, office and home are nice too and can be customized and in many instances these earbuds really do improve my hearing a lot. However there are some negatives as well. For one, they are huge and even though the earpieces have custom tips and fit well, the units themselves are really big. Second, they only come in one color- black. Most importantly I found that even after I had them fine tuned and they were really working well, in a short time something internally would occur and they would seem to revert to some kind of preset and everything became a muddy loud mess. Maybe the next versions will be better but these are not quite there yet.
– November 12, 2021
Great, but charge doesn’t last to long .its to short of a life.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Not that bad
Your Review *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Please note, some of the links on Scoopdeals are affiliate links which help support the site by earning a small commission.