Buy on bestbuy.com
Ice and water
Pull Out Drawer
692 kilowatt hours
83 United States dollars
1 Year General, 5 Years Sealed System and Compressor, 6-10 Years Linear Compressor
1 Year General, 5 Years Sealed System and Compressor
69 7/8 inches
32 3/4 inches
68 5/8 inches
35 1/2 inches
24.5 cubic feet
Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant
24.5 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator with Wi-Fi
51 1/2 inches
16.3 cubic feet
8.2 cubic feet
– April 9, 2021
I got on 4th of July sale. Heidi the manager helped me and all the staff was great! Even the delivery people. Ice does make noise when falling but we are fine with that and i think it is pretty normal. We have 3 kids so that does not bother us. Reading other reviews I would say the right door u do have to close a little harder. But on this fridge you can shut the right or left door first. We LOVE it perfect size for the space we needed. Holds much more than the other fridge and we have ice and water. Just get a warranty I would recommend with any house hold appliance. My kids love that they can fill there Hydro Flasks up without spilling. We are all satisfied! I also bought the black stainless steel but I liked the stainless steel better and they switched them with non problem. Excellent customer service from Best Buy!
– May 1, 2021
Overall, a good buy.
For the Price Point, OK quality but fair value for the dollar – other brands at this price point come with fewer issues and have a more solid and quality feel.
* Gorgeous, clean design. Looks great in the space.
* Super quiet 98% of the time (see cons for the 2% of the time it’s not).
* Spacious, efficient and well lit. Nice storage spaces, though if I’m honest I’d like better space for tall bottles like champagne to chill on a door rather than just flipping back the mini shelf, but perhaps that position is better for chilling.
* The water and ice dispenser space is quite large allowing containers of all kinds of sizes! Love that. My Pogo water bottle is 40 oz so I’m glad it fits.
* Clever and easy to use temp controls that have a nice range of temperature.
* I like that there are good storage shelf spaces on the inside of both doors rather than the ice maker taking up all or most of one side. Nice design.
* LOVE the deli drawer (or whatever else you might use it for)
* Very spacious freezer with 2 tiers! Takes some pressure off my chest freezer in the basement
* The ice maker whirrs regularly to test if more ice should be made, and it’s a noticeable if not loud noise. At this price point I feel like that shouldn’t be the case.
* The housing for the water filter will not stay fully closed. I have tried tape, wedging something into the little clips to help then grip and then using tape, nothing works. It seems to be that the filter itself will not stay up in the locked position after being screwed in and puts pressure on the housing, forcing it open.
* The shelves don’t actually balance and stay level in their runners. They tip and sag. (Yes, the fridge is level, I checked) I’ve tried putting some paper towel under the front ends to help support them in place and it helps a bit but they still sag a bit in the center.
* The drawer design for the freezer allows small animals like cats or small dogs to climb in behind it when open. The good thing is that it closes softly and gently so it can’t harm or squish anything in there when you try and close it, and it will not close when blocked anyway. Still… This is probably not something that can be helped, it’s just a fact of having a drawer, but it’s something people should consider before buying and I truly never thought about that myself.
* The button panel feels like cheap plastic that is not well connected to the underlying contact board of the fridge.
* The ice dispenser can kick ice in unexpected directions across the room, the receiving container should be pretty close to the aperture to stop that from happening.
* The top cover of the deli/produce drawer is fixed in place. It would be nice if it flipped up as the drawer is pulled out, as competing models at this price point do.
Lastly, this has nothing to do with the product itself but does have to do with Best Buy. I purchased a “New” fridge and received one that was damaged in several ways indicating it was actually an Open Box. Honestly, I feel like that was poor faith and business and I was surprised. I always expected and got better from Best Buy. I don’t know if it was to do with the Refrigerator Shortage going on or what, but customers should be aware that this may happen to them when buying an expensive appliance that is being delivered from Best Buy rather than one you pick up yourself. The store itself doesn’t really know what’s being sent to you from the warehouse and doesn’t seem to care to have better control over that.
In the end, there is a Refrigerator Shortage and my old one was about to die. I had no real choice and this was the first one I could find in the design I wanted that would fit my space and was actually available within the week instead of “maybe” 6 months or more.
This is the nicest Fridge I have ever owned. I only hope it lasts as long as my last one.
– May 15, 2021
I LOVE my new LG fridge! It’s so handy having filtered water and ice cubes dispense in the door. The crispers are nice sized. The bottom pull out drawer under the crispers is handy. I just wished there was a space to stand up 2 ltr bottles of pop without loosing half a shelf. That’s the only drawback that I’ve found so far. I’ve had my new fridge for about 4 wks.
– May 16, 2021
This was a replacement for out 20 year old fridge and we were excited about getting some new features. We have now owned this fridge for a month and are very happy with this decision. The icemaker is well positioned and hidden. You can barely tell it is in the door. The layout and space are perfect. This is an overall great purchase.
– June 3, 2021
I love this refrigerarator. I thought I would have to settle for less because of my limited space. But no. Not at all. There is all kinds of room. I like how I can slide the top shelf in to make room for 2 liter bottles. The freezer is also larger than what I had before. It’s great!
– June 8, 2021
We wanted a midsize refrigerator with 2 doors and a good reputation. We’ve not been disappointed!!
– June 29, 2021
Made it two months and the ice cube tray in the ice maker has snapped in half!
– July 6, 2021
I am extremely happy with my new LG 24.5 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator. It fits perfectly in our kitchen space. We’ve had it about 6 weeks; the only drawback I can possibly think of is that of crisper space. The drawers are great but I could use a couple more. We are huge veggie and fruit eaters. That being said they do a great job of keeping both fruit and veggies fresh for an extended period of time. This refrigerator is the quietest one I have ever owned and I have had many!!! My experience with the sales personnel at Best Buy was great as was the delivery and set up process. Kudos to all.
P.S. I love the size of the ice cubes. Perfect for beverages. The huge ice bin in freezer is also great.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Not that bad
Your Review *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Please note, some of the links on Scoopdeals are affiliate links which help support the site by earning a small commission.