Buy on bestbuy.com
Pebble M350 Bluetooth Optical Mouse
Linux Kernel 2.6 or later, Google Chrome OS, Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10 or later, Android 5.0 or later, Apple MacOS X 10.10 or later
Button(s), Scroll wheel
1000 dots per inch
Android, Chrome, Linux, Mac, Windows
1 AA battery
– April 4, 2021
I like this mouse very much. The one I bought is my favorite pink. There is almost no sound when I use it, so I don’t have to worry about disturbing my family’s rest when I work at night. like it!
– April 22, 2021
This Logitech Pebble M350 Bluetooth Optical Mouse was a fun product to review in exchange for the actual product. Its unique design took me by surprise. I was immediately impressed how comfortably it fit into my hand. All the other mice I have ever used were much more elevated at the back and sloped deeply downwards towards the wheel and front. The Logitech Pebble is just slightly elevated at the back and gently sloped downwards toward the wheel and front. Placing my old mouse and the Pebble side by side, and using them for the same functions was very telling. Because of the more ergonomic fit the Pebble allowed me to move freely in unrestricted motion from the left or right, likewise from front to backwards.
My main motivation for using a mouse over my laptop’s trackpad was for freedom of movement and control. The majority of my computer activity is creating status and report documents and data entry into my specialized spreadsheets. A mouse over my trackpad has proven to be much more comfortable, accurate and efficient for me to use in my work. So, using the Logitech Pebble for the last three weeks has presented these advantages over my standard-styled mouse:
* Design & Build – The Pebble is basically made of a rugged plastic material. I have dropped my Pebble several times and it suffered no damage. The top shell and bottom pieces are held together in place by tiny magnets. Both the AA battery and USB dongle are on-board in the bottom shell piece. The ‘clicks’ and scrolling are amazingly quiet as they can be. All the surface edges of the Pebble are gently rounded for use and appearance. I especially like the depressed scrolling wheel, which is housed in a depressed circle for accurate and speedy actions. It is user-friendly and makes it more comfortable to use my index finger for scrolling over longer periods of time.
* Relaxed Fit – I have a large hand and the ergonomic build of the Pebble does not stress my hand even after hours of use. It is slimmer then my other mice, and allows my hand the agility to move about on any work surface I am using at the time.
* Responsive & Time Saving – Because of its unique Pebble design I don’t waste a lot of valuable time moving the mouse around to get the cursor exactly where I want to. The Pebble allows me to be so nimble I can move this mouse anywhere I need to with accurate tracking and pinpoint, optical quality. Point, click, and drag is accelerated using the Pebble. WooHoo!
* Lightweight & Portable – The Pebble only weighs approximately 3.5 oz and even with the on-board AA battery it is effortless to move. Because of its natural fit there was no learning curve for my hand to get accustomed too. Although I am predominately right-handed, the Pebble also allows me to casually use my left hand when needed. It is only one inch high and conveniently slips into any space I can put my laptop into. Because of its thin profile I can even put the Pebble in my pocket with ease. YooHoo!
* Long Battery Life – The Pebble uses a AA battery, which the manufacturer claims can last up to 18 months (depending on usage). There is an ON and OFF switch on the bottom of the mouse, which I turn OFF when traveling. However, a battery-saving feature is that this Pebble goes to ‘sleep’ when not in use. How cool is that?
* Connection Options – The Pebble M350 is directly connected to my laptop through 2.4 GHz Bluetooth. I could also use the included, on-board, USB Dongle. I used the BT connection, because it frees up my laptop USB ports for an additional storage device and portable printer when I am on the road.
* Set-Up – For Bluetooth connection this Pebble is quick and simple to set up. By depressing the BT button on the bottom of the mouse pairing was instant to my laptop. Did not use the USB dongle, but expect it is just as expedient. Yes the Pebble can be adjusted for personal preferences in your ‘settings’.
I honestly believe Logitech has hit upon the design of all future mice. Great fit, accurate, and fast. I highly recommend this Logitech M350 Pebble. It is inexpensive and is eye-opening how a slim and sleek BT mouse can make a difference in my/your everyday computer use.
– May 6, 2021
The Logitech Pebble 350 really is the perfect mouse for a laptop or tablet, anything that is going to travel. It’s a standard three button (two buttons and a center roller/button) moust that is on the small side, but not so small as to be unusable. It’s very flat, not much thicker than my laptop) so it fits easily into a laptop case, pack or pocket without causing a bulge. It’s bluetooth, so you don’t have to have an open USB port for a cable or dongle. It does come with a dongle in the battery compartment just in case your device doesn’t support bluetooth (see picture).
The Pebble 350 worked perfectly with a couple of different Windows laptops and a Chromebook. Most importantly, there was no glitching or skipping that you sometimes see with wireless mice and it has worked on EVERY surface I’ve tried it on. It’s quiet, almost clickless and feels good in the hand. The battery life is claimed to be 18 month on a single AA battery (obviously not tested). There is really everything to recommend this mouse.
– May 15, 2021
This is seriously about the best wireless mouse that I have ever used. From the moment I received my order, I fell in love. Easy opening packaging is something that never gets as much credit as it deserves, but it definitely makes an amazing first impression. Getting it out of the packaging took maybe 30 seconds. I tried it both using the included USB connector and by connecting directly to my laptop via bluetooth. I definitely preferred using the bluetooth, I didn’t notice any difference in performance, but it didn’t take up a USB port, so definitely a plus.
Tech stuff aside, this is a really comfortable mouse, even for my big hands, and it is eerily quiet (I wish Best Buy let us upload video with reviews, because frankly, I doubted the claims of just how quiet it is).
I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a wireless mouse to be used on their laptop.
– May 22, 2021
I’ve been on the lookout for a portable mouse to toss in my bag and have been happy with most Logitech mice I’ve tried, so I was glad to give the Pebble a try.
The most unique part of this mouse is its click mechanism – it’s quiet and has the perfect amount of travel. I’ve never used a mouse quite like it, and it’s a joy to use. The scrolling wheel is appropriately clicky as well – it’s not too stiff to be annoying, and not too loose that it doesn’t give enough feedback.
My only criticism comes on its overall size. Granted, I have large hands, but it became a little uncomfortable to use after about 2 straight hours of use (my ring and pinky fingers end up resting on the table while I’m using it – see picture).
If your use case is short bursts or if you’ve got normal-to-small-sized hands, the Pebble is rock solid. And even if you’ve got larger hands like me, it’s still a great mouse that I’d have no problems recommending.
– May 31, 2021
=== Summary ===
Logitech is well-known for making great computer mice for various different categories and price points. For those who want lightness, quietness, long battery life, and a touch of playful style, the Pebble M350 is a great choice.
-Small and stylish design.
-Very light and slim.
-Button operations are very quiet.
-Accurate and tracks well.
-Needs just one AA battery.
-Comes with optional Bluetooth adapter underneath the top cover.
-Top cover pops off easily and frustration-free.
-Fast and easy Bluetooth pairing.
=== Design & Performance ===
True to its name, the Pebble M350 has a smooth, curved, and rounded design that fits comfortably in the hand. Even after using it the whole day while working in front of a computer, I felt no hand fatigue or discomfort.
It is also very light and easy to swipe around with despite carrying a USB Bluetooth adapter dongle underneath the top cover as well as a single AA battery.
Mouse clicks are VERY quiet and responsive – perfect for quiet settings like a library or other places where you wouldn’t want to be intrusive to others. The scroll wheel felt a bit stiff initially but after prolonged use, it did get loosened up.
In terms of tracking over different types of surfaces, that was very satisfactory as well. Even with a modest 1,000 dots per inch sensitivity (my gaming mouse has 12,000 dpi), the Pebble worked perfectly fine on top of my white desk that has a thin sheet of glass on top.
Instead of the boring gray color, I chose the pale pink tone and my wifey loves it! It goes well with her white HP Spectre 13 laptop.
=== Should you buy it? ===
Yes! The Pebble M350 looks stylish and cute, button operations are super quiet, and it tracks accurately and well. It’s also very portable and easy to pack thanks to its slim design and lightness. And thanks to that AA battery, it is one less device you have to remember to plug in to charge.
– June 3, 2021
Easy to use, so cute and goes nicley with my computer lap desk.
– June 4, 2021
The Logitech Pebble Mouse is probably the best mouse I have ever used in my life-time. It was super easy to install on my laptop, literally only took 30 seconds. The mouse slides effortlessly across the page. The wheel is very silent, no grinding of gears while you scroll. I highly suggest this mouse to any laptop user looking for a high quality mouse without a big price tag!
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Not that bad
Your Review *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Please note, some of the links on Scoopdeals are affiliate links which help support the site by earning a small commission.